Some of our clients are using their ‘social-distancing down-time’ to brush up on or learn new skills – which is great, because a lot of marketing resources have suddenly become free (at least until the Coronavirus social distancing period is over).
Here’s a running list of all the free courses and resources that might be of interest to financial marketers (some were already free; others are newly/temporarily free). We’ll keep this list updated as we discover new things.
Feel free to add suggestions in the comments below!
- Digital Marketer Lab Membership (free through March 31st)
- Ahrefs Blogging for Business (free until TBD)
- CMA Content Marketing Webinars (19 webinars between now and end of April)
- What Works Small Business Growth & Marketing Webinars (66 and counting, including ‘how to run a successful virtual event’ and ‘how to produce a standout podcast’)
- Introduction to Marketing (Wharton/Class Central*)
- getAbstract (free access to full library of business book summaries until May 18th)
SEO & analytics
- Moz Academy (free until May 31st with promo code “wegotthis”)
- Marketing Analytics (Columbia/Class Central*)
Writing, storytelling & data visualization
- Scribe Book School (free for now)
- Pixar in a box: The art of storytelling (Khan Academy)
- Data Science Visualization (Harvard/Class Central)
Working from home & leading virtual teams
- LinkedIn Learning Remote Working: Setting Yourself and Your Teams Up for Success (16 free lessons)
- Microsoft Teams (free sign-up, unclear whether it’s temporary)
- Zoom tutorials (since we all live in Zoom now)
- Adobe Design Cloud (two free months)
Financial markets & personal finance
- Finance & capital markets (Khan Academy)
- Financial Markets & The Global Financial Crisis (Yale/Class Central)
*Hat tip to Dhawal Shah, founder of Class Central, who compiled this astounding list of 450 Ivy League classes you can take online for free.