Blogging is a great way to get your site ranking for relevant keywords on search engines, boost awareness of your brand, and drive traffic. Unfortunately, optimizing every blog post for target keywords can be a pain if you don’t have a good system in place.
Whether you’re a marketer outsourcing content creation to freelancers or a writer looking to craft SEO-friendly blogs, you need an easy, repeatable process to ensure every blog is checking all the right boxes. That’s what our Search Engine Optimization for Blogs Guide is designed to do.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Research and select target keywords for your blog post
- Spot the difference between a long-tail and category-level keyword (and why that matters)
- Use the search engine results page (SERP) to structure your blog for better rankings
- Craft a title tag, URL and meta description that will improve rankings and click-through rates (CTRs)
- Add internal and external links that holistically drive site rankings and encourage inbound links (essential for SEO)
After the guide gets you up to speed on the essentials of SEO blog writing, use our SEO Blog Template to craft perfectly optimized blog posts every time. No more forgetting how many characters are in a title tag, or guessing at where to place target keywords in the body copy. Our template spells it all out for you.
Ready to get measurable SEO
results from every blog post?
Download the Search Engine Optimization for
Blogs Guide & Template now.
Copyright © 2018 · SuperScript Marketing