We're a financial marketing company that provides invaluable services to Fortune 500 companies, fintech startups, and financial advisors and planners. We've built a team of talented, cool people who love working together and with our clients. And we're looking for a few excellent marketers to grow our team!
SuperScript Marketing is looking for an experienced Project Manager to be the beating heart of our agency's operations. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with a who's who list of financial services clients while also enjoying the benefits of working for a small, virtual agency with a team of talented people who appreciate the heck out of you.
Here's a snapshot of our ideal candidate:
- You're a born juggler and puzzler. You live for keeping track of details, solving knotty problems and organizing chaos. Missing deadlines is just not in your DNA.
- You’re as good with people as you are with spreadsheets. A typical day will find you Zooming with executive-level clients, using your friendly-but-firm powers of persuasion with writers and vendors, and immersing yourself in updating and organizing our master content calendar.
- You're interested in how companies (particularly agencies) grow. Whether you aim to be a COO someday or you just find podcasts like “How I Built This” endlessly fascinating, this role promises to be a master class in scaling a company’s operations for growth.
- You're an optimistic pragmatist. You geek out on flashy new tools and big picture business ideas, but your true calling is weighing pros and cons, prioritizing objectives, and advocating for tough decisions that serve the greater good of our agency and clients.
- You want to be part of something bigger. You wholeheartedly believe in our mission to get more underrepresented voices - people of different races, ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, disabilities and sexual orientation - into the financial services industry and conversations about money.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage the content production process and calendar for dozens of high-profile clients ranging from fintech startups to Fortune 500 investment firms
- Run client calls and field requests from executive-level marketing professionals
- Create detailed project briefs for writers, graphic designers and other creative service providers
- Random bullet point inserted to see if you are paying attention. Put the secret code #32 in your application email subject line, k?
- Track budgets and timelines to ensure project milestones are completed on-time, within scope and up to our high standards
- Develop and improve on existing standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to the production and delivery of our services
- Regularly audit and make recommendations to improve our project management tech stack
Here's what you'll be getting:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plan
- Two weeks PTO
- Work from home with somewhat flexible hours
- Birthday donation to your favorite nonprofit organization