We're a financial marketing company that provides invaluable services to Fortune 500 companies, fintech startups, and financial advisors and planners. We've built a team of talented, cool people who love working together and with our clients. And we're looking for a few excellent marketers to grow our team!
Positive culture. Work for and with really smart, kind people.
Competitive pay. Opportunity to scale your income and earn performance-based bonuses.
Flexibility. Work wherever you want with somewhat flexible hours.
Growth. Professional development opportunities such as conferences and courses.
SuperScript Marketing is looking for a Content Marketing Coordinator to support our busy content production pipeline. This is a unique opportunity to partner with a who’s who list of financial services clients while also enjoying the benefits of working for a virtual agency with a team of talented people who appreciate the heck out of you.
Here's a snapshot of our ideal candidate:
- You're hungry to learn.You thrive on new challenges and adding skills to your resume. You want your next job to take you to the next level.
- You’re a sucker for the details.You've got solid editing chops and you're great at catching mistakes and inconsistencies.
- You never met a tool you couldn’t tackle.You tend to geek out on project management tools, especially when they make life easier for you and your team.
- You can do systems in your sleep.You get wild satisfaction from methodically working through a process and checking every box. Missing deadlines is just not in your DNA.
- Growing a company excites you.You want the startup experience without the startup drama. You're happy to wear different hats and jump in to help where needed.
- Financial topics get you fired up.You’re genuinely interested in personal finance and investing, and you wholeheartedly believe in our mission to get more underrepresented voices into the financial services industry and conversations about money.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage the content production process and calendar for dozens of high-profile clients ranging from fintech startups to Fortune 500 investment firms
- Attend client calls and field new content requests from executive-level marketing professionals
- Create project briefs for writers, graphic designers and other creative service providers
- QA/copyedit content before it goes to the client
- Track budgets and timelines to ensure project milestones are completed on-time, within scope and up to our high standards
- Develop and improve on existing systems and processes related to the production and delivery of our services
- Project manage special initiatives as needed
Here's what you'll be getting:
This is a full-time, remote position with the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited PTO (2 weeks required)
- Opportunity for performance-based bonuses
- Professional development subsidies
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Birthday donation to your favorite nonprofit organization
And here’s what we’re looking for:
- 1+ years experience in an account coordination, content marketing, or project management role for a marketing agency or in-house team
- Solid copyediting and QA skills
- Experience with/ability to quickly learn project management tools (Airtable is our big one, but our clients use Microsoft Teams, Workfront, Wrike, and other tools)
- Unflappable client service skills, professionalism, and grace under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail and operational excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for content marketing and financial topics
- Desire and proven ability to work remotely with a close-knit team
- Diverse candidates encouraged to apply!
If that’s you, then here’s how to apply:
- Email a resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter. In your cover letter, include your compensation requirements. Just tell us what number would make this job a ‘hell yes’ for you.
- Tell us how you will fit in this job specifically. We know what’s a fit for us and we want to know if this is a fit for you. Sell us on why we would be lucky to have you on the team.